Wednesday, November 4, 2009

wednesdays with kyle is back! (hooray!)

Well everyone can relax now, I'm back in action, so you don't have to worry about wondering how you were going to get through your week without Wednesday with me. I learned some new things while I was away from blogging though. First, if you know some one with the flu you should stay away from them and second if you know someone with swine flu you should make them move to another state. I was fortunate enough to enjoy all of the pleasures swine flu has to offer last week. Among these, my favorite were painful body aches, fever, dizziness, extreme fatigue, and my personal favorite uncontrollable diarrhea, all of these really made for a wonderful week. I will say one thing though, my wife is awesome in more ways than one but there is one way which exceeds all others and that is her ability to take care of me when I'm sick. I don't know how she can even stand to be around me when I'm sick, but she took care of me all week and I'm sure she was the main reason for my speedy recovery. My advice to everyone is to get the flu shot cause it's worth not feeling what swine flu has to offer. That's really all I have this Wednesday so until next time... wash your hands a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment